ComicBook™ is a fully-featured viewer for digital comic books (.cbr and .cbz files). ComicBook™ opens your comics the best way for them to be enjoyed.
Unlike other readers that treat a comic book file like a zip containing a bunch of jpegs, ComicBook™ pays attention to the whole comic reading experience as a whole. ComicBook™ will intelligently scan a file, determine if an image to be shown is a double-wide spread, and display it appropriately.
ComicBook™ is still in development, and new features are being added all the time.
- Intelligent Side-By-Side mode
- Integrated Zoom Magnifying Lens
- Turn pages via scrolling, keyboard, or forward/back mouse buttons
- Best Fit, Height-constrained, or Width-constrained display modes
- Nudge advances a single page, even in Side-By-Side mode, to ensure you can always view a two-page spread properly
- Page-Align ensures all pages are the same height
- optimize page-caching
- add scroll-bars, similar to safari on iphone
- user-customizability (zoom button, next/prev button)
- increase maximum side-by-side pages
- add ability to create/edit metadata (comic title, artist, editor, volume, issue, next issue, etc.)
- manage library of comic books